Key skills required:
Client servicing, Analytical, Interpersonal and Communication Skills, Documentation.
Who are we?
Mobikon is a leading Customer Engagement, Analytics & Marketing Platform for Restaurants. The company is headquartered in Singapore, has presence in over 5 countries, with an enthusiastic team of over 150 people. Mobikon powers customer engagement for over 350+ Brands & 3000+ restaurants across 9 countries spread over 32 cities. So far, Mobikon has engaged over 9 Million diners and has powered more than 3 Million inStore reviews.
Who Are You?
You are a product expert with massive customer servicing skills and have experience into Customer Engagement & Customer Retention
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Increase CSAT, track and increase usage of the product, reduce churn rate.
- Ability to drive Organization Goals & KPIs (C-SAT, SLA, Quality) with exceptional, problem-solving skills and product & functional/domain knowledge.
- Be at the front end of customer escalations.
- Ensuring high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements with our customers.
- Liaising with Internal functions including Product Management, Engineering, and Implementation & Account Management teams.
- Ensure process adherence and contribute to process improvements.
- Be the Advocate for Customer end-user facing the issue and ensure the best possible support and resolution is provided to the customer.
- Understand the need and importance of having customer at the core of everything we do.
- Be customer centric and promote that culture within the team.
- Constant upkeep of knowledge and proficiency for self, in all Mobikon Products and associated functionalities, known bugs and work-around as well as soft-skills.
- Domestic travel to Mobikon offices for periodic training (if needed).
You will own:
- Improving customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate growth.
- Conducting Daily/Weekly/Monthly checks on CSAT score and DSAT analysis.
- Understanding the “do’s” and “don’ts” of the product(in terms of enhancements/customizations) and accordingly attend to customer requests.
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs and specifications.
- Monitoring Customer health & Usage of various products.
- Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved
- Between 2 – 3 years of work experience in a customer service role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (Mandatory).
- Handling overseas customers.
- Should have worked in shifts.
- Report generation & analysis of data.
- Organized, process and documentation – oriented approach.
- The position demands a lead – by – example approach with high degree of personal integrity and ethics.
- Sound knowledge of technologies like iOS and Android is an added advantage.