Jr. Software QA Engineer (Manual)
Experience: 0 – 1 year
SDLC, Testing tools & Techniques, Rational Analysis & Thinking, Communication-Written & Oral.
Who Are We?
Mobikon is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviors, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Mobikon started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 7 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in nine countries use Mobikon’s solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You?
As part of a tech-driven team, you’ll be involved in the entire product lifecycle from conception to prototyping to development, QA and launch.
As part of a QA team, you’ll have to constantly innovate to reduce manual testing, increase test coverage and improve QA processes, all the while delivering on high-quality releases. You’ll have the freedom to make key product decisions and be given significant product ownership.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand product workflows and identifying use cases.
- Maintain a document repository of new feature sets in the product.
- Creating effective test plans, test cases and execute them.
- Minimize manual testing by identifying high ROI test cases and help in automating them.
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, code coverage, performance, and quality assurance best practices/processes.
- Track multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Defect tracking and management, Test Management and STLC activities.
- Engineering degree in computer science or equivalent
- 0-1 years of manual testing (automation experience would be an added advantage)
- Strong SQL/database knowledge
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and breakthrough attitude
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills