Key Skills: Content Development, Content Marketing & Social Media Marketing.
Who Are We?
Mobikon is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviours, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Mobikon started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 7 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in nine countries use Mobikon’s solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You?
You are an experienced and eloquent Content Writer with a passion for creating unique content for diverse brands.
This position would involve content creation, development and editing for various brands. Also, working closely with Creative & Client facing teams to implement the campaigns.
You Will Own:
- Working closely alongside the Marketing and Creative team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns for various brands
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Act as a source of Content Marketing subject matter expertise for internal teams and clients.
- Excellent overall writing skills and the ability to adapt style and tone of voice to suit a range of different brands
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Strong researching and editing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with both colleagues and clients
- Knowledge of social media platforms, and the uses of social for marketing
- Previous experience of 1-3 years working as a Copywriter in Advertising or PR agencies
- A Media, Communications and/or Marketing degree
- Should be able to share references of their work
- Should have handled multiple brands
- A strong passion for all things digital